How To Use The Dispenser:
Make sure that the dispenser is in OFF mode before you insert the aerosol can inside.
CAUTION: Do not point the dispenser towards your face or others when switching to ON mode.
This model features a light sensor to allow day only or night only operation and a timer to vary the dosage frequency. 1. light sensor: this enables the unit to be operated just in the day, just at night or round the clock (24hr) 2. timer: this enables the dosage frequency to be varied from 7.5 to 30 minutes.
- Open the unit by gently pressing the top of the unit with the thumbs whilst lightly prising the sides of the unit outwards with the tips of the fingers.
- Insert two D cells into the battery compartment.
- Insert metered aerosol can and turn power on using external switch.
- Set desired spray interval by rotating dial.
- Set light sensor to required Day/Night/24hr setting using switch.
- Place unit between 1.8 - 2.2m and avoid directing spray at people or delicate fabrics.
- On average batteries last about 6 month and aerosol can about 1.5 month, depending on setting.